PDA

View Full Version : Daily95pips

bunker
17:19,
Hallo allemaal en welkom bij de DAILY95PIPS egy.

Before we start I urge you to paper trade any new egy including this one before committing any of your own funds. Thorough testing is crucial before taking any egy live.

Houd er ook rekening mee dat dit systeem zeker niet nieuw is en voor sommigen van u misschien bekend voorkomt. Ik geef het gewoon door van mijn voorgangersmentoren in de hoop dat het bijdraagt ??????aan uw bestaande handelsarsenaal en uw handelsresultaten verhoogt.

De basis van dit systeem is ZEER eenvoudig en is winstgevend gebleken, hoewel ik de doelstellingen voor geldbeheerwinst aanpas. Dus resultaten voor deze herziene versie zullen op deze thread worden gerealiseerd. Ik moet ook de bekende uitdrukking benadrukken dat in het verleden behaalde resultaten geen garantie zijn voor toekomstig rendement.

I will add the daily trading results to this thread as we go along. See post#1602 for updated results for the current week. Weekly and individual pairs results are at post #1602. Monthly totals are at post#1602. (Please disregard the next post #2 as I am unable to add to it.)

That being said, let us proceed with the egy.

OVERVIEW:
This is a pure set and forget system where trades are placed at the same time everyday. The option is also there for those inclined to monitor their positions to adjust stop levels as profit targets are reached. Please note that there is currently an Expert Advisor being developed that automates the trading of this egy, thus keeping to the set and forget objective. Please click on the paperclip at the top right hand side of the page to find the current versions. For those new to using Expert Advisors you will need a broker that uses an MT4 platform such as North Finance, IBFX, ODL, FXDD to name a few. For instruction on installing EA's go to:
http://www.halcyonfx.com/howtoinstall.htm

By setting multiple profit targets we are exercising money management, while aiming for 95pips profit from a 50pip move in price.
We will simply be placing orders 5pips above the previous days HIGH and 5pips below the previous days LOW.(Actually, it's more like the previous 17hrs at 5pm EST.)
Gebruik een 30pip stop loss voor alle bestellingen.
Orders are placed on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

EXECUTION:

1.) Om 17:00 uur EST opent u de 1-uurgrafiek (2 uur b4 start van de Aziatische sessie) van USDJPY. (In een poging vragen te voorkomen over hoe deze egy werkt op andere paren, zal ik resultaten publiceren waarin GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY en EURUSD worden vergeleken. Je mag deze lijst toevoegen.)
For those who need help with converting timezones go to:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Voor degenen wiens brokers op zondag nog steeds breed zijn om 17.00 uur EST (dat is mijn tijd op een maandag hier in Brisbane), om de brede spreads te vermijden, moet u mogelijk wachten tot ze normaal zijn voordat u de bestellingen plaatst voor de dag. Ik moet meestal wachten tot rond 20:00 uur EST voor de spreads van Oanda om weer normaal te worden.

2.) Gebruik de hoge en lage van de afgelopen 17 uur. Voor maandag gaan bestellingen terug tot vrijdag 00:00 EST voor hoog en laag.

3.) Open a total of 6 PENDING orders (for each pair) including 3 BUY STOPS and 3 SELL STOPS that expire within 24hrs (I use 18hrs) as follows:

Buy/Long Orders:
ik. # 1 - Entry = HIGH 5pips, Take Profit = 15pips, SL = 30pips
ii. #2 - Entry = HIGH 5pips, Take Profit=30pips, S/L=30pips
iii. #3 - Entry = HIGH 5pips, Take Profit=50pips, S/L=30pips

Verkopenkorte bestellingen:
i. #1 - Entry = LOW-5pips, Take Profit=15pips, S/L=30pips
ii. # 2 - Entry = LOW-5pips, Take Profit = 30pips, SL = 30pips
iii. #3 - Entry = LOW-5pips, Take Profit=50pips, S/L=30pips

That's it.

Once you have placed your orders you are free to go and do something else with your day as this egy does not require you to be monitoring the trades. Though, as already mentioned, to maximise results you may choose to adjust stop levels when profit targets are reached which by the way is automatically done by the EA.

There can be 4 possible outcomes after either the long or short trades are triggered:
1.) Alle 3 de winstdoelstellingen zijn behaald voor een totaal van 95 pips.
2.) The first 2 profit targets are reached ( 45pips) and the remaining lot is stopped out (-30pips) leaving a total of 15pips.
3.) De eerste winstdoelstelling is bereikt ( 15 pips) en de twee resterende loten worden gestopt voor in totaal -45 pips.
4.) All 3 lots are stopped out for a total of -90pips.
Daarnaast zijn de variabele resultaten van wanneer zowel de lange als de korte transacties worden geactiveerd.
Also note that for those so inclined to monitor the trades, stop levels may be adjusted on remaining lot/s to protect already achieved profits. Trailing stops may also be used at your discretion. These features are included in the EA.

Please note that as a general rule of thumb you should not risk any more than 3% of your trading account on any one trade.
Therefore, with the DAILY95PIPS egy the order size will need to be divided between the long and short orders. The total potential loss on the long orders (90pips) will therefore add up to 3% of your trading account.
Alternatively, you could risk 3% of your trading capital on EACH order, totalling 9% of your trading capital being risked for the long trades. The same applies to the short orders.

Gelukkig handel iedereen!

Octavio
04:16,
So what you are trying to say is: Long orders: 1. Entry = Low-5pips, TP=15pips, SL=30pips 2. Entry = Low-5pips, TP=30pips, SL=30pips 3. Entry = Low-5pips, TP=50pips, SL=30pips Short orders: 1. Entry = HIGH 5pips, Take Profit=15pips, SL=30pips 2. Entry = HIGH 5pips, Take Profit=30pips, SL=30pips 3. Entry = HIGH 5pips, Take Profit=50pips, SL=30pips How are the results on this egy? Thanks
yes i want this only kindly make it it is good

aloxbu88
05:37,
So what you are trying to say is: Long orders: 1. Entry = Low-5pips, TP=15pips, SL=30pips 2. Entry = Low-5pips, TP=30pips, SL=30pips 3. Entry = Low-5pips, TP=50pips, SL=30pips Short orders: 1. Entry = HIGH 5pips, Take Profit=15pips, SL=30pips 2. Entry = HIGH 5pips, Take Profit=30pips, SL=30pips 3. Entry = HIGH 5pips, Take Profit=50pips, SL=30pips How are the results on this egy? Thanks

Octavio
06:57,
Hi all and welcome to the DAILY95PIPS egy. Before we start I urge you to paper trade any new egy including this one before committing any of your own funds. Thorough testing is crucial before taking any egy live. Also bear in mind that this system is by no means new and may look familiar to some of you. I am simply passing it on from my predecessors/mentors in the hope that it adds to your existing trading arsenal and increases your trading results. The basis of this system is VERY simple and has proven to be profitable,...
hi all i am trade manually just opposite to this EA it gives good results, so kindly modify for reverse trades, means,, sellstops orders become Buystop AND BUYSTOPS become sellstops

Octavio
08:18,
[quote=mikelath;1559420]Hi all and welcome to the DAILY95PIPS egy. Before we start I urge you to paper trade any new egy including this one before committing any of your own funds. Thorough testing is crucial before taking any egy live. Also bear in mind that this system is by no means new and may look familiar to some of you. I am simply passing it on from my predecessors/mentors in the hope that it adds to your existing trading arsenal and increases your trading results. The basis of this system is VERY simple and has proven to be profitable,...[/quHi all it is very good ,but i need totally reverse,sellstops become buystops and buy stop,become sellstop,

domin04
09:39,
https://www.aforexa.com/attachments/1530273263sds1662083774.png I started using this since last Monday. I'm still tweaking it a bit. I use small lots. Will get into the big numbers at a later time. One order was already taken at t/p. I will take a look at the EA later as well.
https://www.aforexa.com/attachments/1530273259.png

OxYrO
11:00,
Hi all and welcome to the DAILY95PIPS egy. Before we start I urge you to paper trade any new egy including this one before committing any of your own funds. Thorough testing is crucial before taking any egy live. Also bear in mind that this system is by no means new and may look familiar to some of you. I am simply passing it on from my predecessors/mentors in the hope that it adds to your existing trading arsenal and increases your trading results. The basis of this system is VERY simple and has proven to be profitable,...
hi, does this method still work?? i tried to use the EA attached but it keeps telling me to update, is there an update i could download?

raulrarra
12:20,
This egy still being used by anyone?

bunker
13:41,
DAILY95PIPS results will be posted here:
It's seems that I am unable to edit the above post, so results may need to be given on separate posts as we go along. The first day's results are posted here. It was a very mediocre day due to low volatility in the market, highly attributed to the Bank Holiday in the UK. Date: Monday 27 August 2007 GBPUSD GBPJPY USDJPY EURJPY EURGBP EURUSD 15pips 15pips -45pips 15pips no touch no touch Happy pipping ! Ok. I'll try to get more organised with the results. As i can edit this post (unlike post#2), I hope to add all future results here. I'll also add daily comments, serving the purpose of a trading journal. Date: Tuesday 28 August 2007 GBPUSD 95 GBPJPY 95 USDJPY 95 EURJPY 15 EURGBP 23 EURUSD -90 Comment: A good day overall. EURJPY came within 2pips of the 50 profit target. EURGBP 15pips PT was reached and the other 2 lots were closed out manually before new orders were placed for the next day.

Arratay
15:02,
My Broker is IBFX en hun nieuwe dagelijkse kaarsen beginnen om 8.00 EST. Gaat dat een verschil maken bij het plaatsen van de transactie. In je eerste bericht zei je dat je een nieuwe transactie plaatst om 5.00 EST, bedankt Billser
Billser, FXDD starts their day at 5PM EST. If you wanted to you could download their platform on a demo, for their charts. They also don't have the short Sunday candle to worry about.

jotaaka7e1995
16:23,
My Broker is IBFX and their new daily candles starts at 8.00 EST. Is that going to make an difference to placing the trade. In your first post you said that you place a new trade at 5.00 EST Thanks

Chast
17:44,
I have tested this egy on USD/JPY and the profit for 15 and 30 pips are closed. The 50 pips position is still open, hovering between the PL. By the way, can you give me the PL and SL settings for other pair of currency?

cuuuuuca
19:04,
Good idea John...EURGBP may also be a pipfactory for this egy.
just have to adjust for the smaller price fluctuations......appears the daily average is only 25 pip or so....

bunker
20:25,
Hello, what have been the past results of our mentors. This seems pretty mechanical? Thank you in advance...Joe
Yes Joe, this is a VERY mechanical system...the advantage of this is that 99.9% of emotion can be removed from the trading process, and that's the great thing about a set and forget egy. In terms of past results, I have seen versions of this egy that aim for profits of 60pips from a 30pip move in price, risking 90pips. The average monthly result is approx. 300pips. The basis of this system is the same ie. placing limit orders 5pips above and below the previous days high and low, however I have introduced a variation on the money management egy which involves aiming for 95pips while risking 90pips. Therefore, I do not have any historical results to share with you at this point in time...sorry 'bout that. The results of this new approach are being forward tested and posted on this thread.

bunker
21:46,
dit kan een goed voorbeeld zijn voor die verschillende tijden ... en mogelijk de EURGBP ....
Goed idee John ... EURGBP kan ook een pipfactory zijn voor deze egy.

rogerelisabet
23:07,
GBP/JPY ~100 pip up............ from last week high.....

cuuuuuca
00:27,
???? welk paar .... niet veel beweging op een zondagmiddag ...

rogerelisabet
01:48,
gebaseerd op observatie. vandaag zou het een mooie 95 pip zijn geweest.

ender572
03:09,
Hello, what have been the past results of our mentors. This seems pretty mechanical? Thank you in advance...Joe

cuuuuuca
04:30,
this might be a good egy for those ranging times...and possibly the EUR/GBP....

bunker
05:50,
Do you have any thoughts on the EUR/JPY pair with regards to SL TP. Thanks for the thread
Bedankt voor de vraag Bill. Ja, ik ben momenteel ook papier die dezelfde egy verhandelt op tal van valutaparen (USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, GBPUSD, EURUSD.) Ik heb ook het oorspronkelijke bericht bewerkt dat ik de resultaten tussen deze paren zal vergelijken. Ik heb voor iedereen dezelfde SL en TP gebruikt. Als u de middelen heeft om optimale SL en TP te bepalen, doe dit dan en laat het ons weten.

jotaaka7e1995
07:11,
Do you have any thoughts on the EUR/JPY pair with regards to SL TP. Thanks for the thread

Ik laat beide bestellingen persoonlijk open totdat ze annuleren. Ik stelde het verstrijken van de bestellingen in op 18 uur. Dit laat de mogelijkheid open dat BEIDE transacties worden geactiveerd.

Ik laat beide bestellingen persoonlijk open totdat ze annuleren. Ik stelde het verstrijken van de bestellingen in op 18 uur. Dit laat de mogelijkheid open dat BEIDE transacties worden geactiveerd.

bunker
08:32,
If the buy orders get triggered do you cancel the sell orders and visa versa Thanks, Billser EDIT: What do you do about the Sunday Candle...do you treat it as a seperate day or add it to the friday candle...
I personally leave both orders open until they cancel. I set the expiry of the orders at 18hrs. This does leave open the possibility of BOTH trades being triggered.

bunker
09:53,
Mike, Thanks for posting this. It looks interesting. I have a question- They are placed at 7PM EST. I don't think any broker is open at 7PM EST on Fridays. Did you mean 7PM EST on Thursday for Friday? The same for Sunday- Would we open orders Sunday at 7PM EST for Monday? Thank you
Hi Bill and thanks for the questions With this egy we are basically using the previous days HIGH and LOW. Therefore, Monday's orders would be based on the high and low of the previous Friday (unless there has been unusually high activity over the weekend, in which case you could use Sunday's data). Correct...Friday's orders are based on Thursday's high and low.

jotaaka7e1995
11:14,
If the buy orders get triggered do you cancel the sell orders and visa versa Thanks, EDIT: What do you do about the Sunday Candle...do you treat it as a seperate day or add it to the friday candle...

DAILY95PIPS resultaten worden hier geplaatst:

bunker
12:34,

Arratay
13:55,
Mike, Thanks for posting this. It looks interesting. I have a question-

Orders are placed on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
They are placed at 7PM EST. I don't think any broker is open at 7PM EST on Fridays. Did you mean 7PM EST on Thursday for Friday? The same for Sunday- Would we open orders Sunday at 7PM EST for Monday? Thank you